About XNRGY Climate Systems
XNRGY Climate Systems is a privately held company which designs, engineers, and manufactures sophisticated, sustainable innovative solutions focused on reducing carbon footprint and energy consumption. Key products include large custom refrigeration and chilled water air handling systems, vertical and horizontal data center systems, dedicated outside air systems, and energy recovery systems. The five main markets targeted by the systems custom designed and manufactured by XNRGY are hyperscale and modular data centers, healthcare facilities, clean rooms, grow-ops, and life sciences facilities.
The XNRGY management teams have been on the cutting edge of HVAC engineering and manufacturing for four decades. Their state-of-the-art solutions have helped engineering and construction teams around the world reduce costs while meeting even the most complex requirements in air handling, air distribution, and refrigeration systems.
Our values are based on Integrity, Trust and Teamwork. XNRGY Climate Systems is currently seeking key team members and offers a well-rounded position with plenty of opportunities for personal and career growth.
Are you currently looking for better opportunities with career advancement within a team of HVAC experts? This job is for you.
Commitment to Our People
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance with flexible and remote work schedule options
- Stable, long-term employment with opportunities for advancement based on merit, skill, and initiative
- Professional development training offered throughout the year
- An organization that cares about sustainable development
- Collaboration with a diverse and dynamic team working on innovative and exciting assignments ranging in size and scope
- A corporate philosophy that encourages growth and development along with an open-door policy where communication is encouraged
- Ability to bring leading industry techniques and technologies to the table
As a Sales Application Engineer (SAE), you will be responsible for designing, preparing bid documents and proposals (performance data, drawings, component selections, construction details) and creating the submittals for Custom Air Handling Units and DX Systems. In addition, you will be the company’s point of contact with the clients/sales representatives and coordinating/managing the projects as they follow through the production processes.
Your daily tasks will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Design and prepare technical data including dimensional drawings
- Create proposals and corresponding bid documents
- Develop submittals once the projects are awarded
- obtaining submittal approval and make necessary changes accordingly
- Ensure all the documents are in order once the job is released for production
- Build relationship with customers and sales representatives and assist them to develop the optimum solutions for their requirements.
- Train the sales representatives with the products and design tools
- Contribute to the development of Sales Tools
- Help improving the technical data as part of the team
- Work closely with other departments to develop SOPs
- Organize customer factory visits/witness testing and coordinate with other departments
- Assist in the preparation of documents and technical presentations to support the sales team
Are you willing to work in a dynamic and inspiring environment? Do you want to work as part of a multi-discipline innovative sales team? Do you like to see your designed AHUs installed and function in the most prestigious projects in North America?
We are looking for a right individual who stands out and with the following profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or building engineering or other related fields
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in systems design or HVAC equipment sales
- Proactive team player with a sense of responsibility and capable to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to apply and maintain administrative processes to improve company overall effectiveness
- Effective problem-solving skills and being initiative with the ability to work effectively when managing multiple tasks
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is an asset
- Excellent organization and communication skill
- Able to travel occasionally across North America
of modern manufacturing
Smaller foot print than
Of benchmark energy
and sound inter.